Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goodye

Saying goodbye to Jeffrey, the guy who presents the movie evening at the Nieuwe Anita. Saying goodbye to Marcos, my Brazillian Jiu Jitsu teacher who helped me improve my fighting skills even more. Saying goodbye to my colleagues from Lemz. Saying goodbye to Luiz, the art-director with whom I continuously struggled to make the best work possible. Saying goodbye to my friends. Saying goodbye to my sister and my parents in Alkmaar...

Of course I'm not going to travel to the other side of the planet. But some people I'm not going to see for a long time and that's always hard. But I kind of got used to saying goodbye now. It's getting easier all the time. And tomorrow it's goodbye Amsterdam. I've had a great time in this awesome city. Tomorrow a moving company will bring me to Hamburg, where I'll work for Jung von Matt in the new year.

Saying goodbye is hard, but it's necessary to leave things behind in order to get new experiences. That's why I've decided, after 6 years, to say goodbye to this blog. Instead, I've made an account on Twitter and I'll start with it the 2nd of January, when I start at my new agency Jung von Matt. My Twitter-name is @robinstamcopy. Feel free to subscribe. Or add me on Facebook. I wish everybody a happy new year and lots of positive changes for 2012.

2 Comments:

Anonymous paps en moeders said...

Kus lieffie, we zullen je (soms onverwachtte) bezoekjes missen.
Zullen elkaar niet zo vaak meer zien, maar hopen dat je iedere zondagavond net als vroeger weer even op skype komt om bij te praten. Goede reis en heel gelukkig 2012 en toi toi toi bij YvM. LUV YOU

11:40 pm  
Anonymous 5tarvin said...

Kus lieffie, we zullen je (soms onverwachtte) bezoekjes missen.

9:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home