Thursday, September 15, 2011

Visiting old colleagues

Yes, the writing for this blog is scarce nowadays. The reason is that I'm working on a different personal project that involves a lot of writing. I'm going to make my own website and yesterday I spoke to former Young Dogs-colleague Edward Tetteroo about the execution of the project. I can't tell anything about it yet, but it's going to be something exciting.

Talking about former colleagues: tomorrow I'm going to visit my former art-director Yigit Unan. After he left Duval Guillaume, he went to Warshaw, Poland to work for an agency called Brain. Here he won a Young Gun Award together with his art-director Ania. Now he works at Leo Burnett. I'll be in Poland around lunchtime and I will visit Yigit's new agency in the afternoon.

I guess I've never been a type to go to a sunny island for three weeks. A long weekend in a strange place is more interesting and usually gives me all the divertissement that I need in a vacation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

"I can't tell anything about it yet"

met andere woorden je weet het zelf nog niet maar je heb wel een idee
die je niet kan uitbeelden omdat je copy ben

zonde

7:02 pm  
Blogger Robin Stam said...

Haha, ik weet het wel. Maar ik wil het nog een verrassing laten.

8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home