Monday, May 09, 2011

Pantone hotel Brussels


The outside of the Pantone Hotel

The interior, with the Pantone color samples in the back

If you're an advertising geek, and you need a place to stay in Brussels, where do you go? Of course: the Pantone hotel! Already the name made me curious about this place and when I saw the beautiful pictures on the website it made me want to book already. So when I visited my Bruxelloise girlfriend this weekend, I decided see if the place is as designy as the name leads you to think.

I wasn't disappointed. Already at the entrance there are cups, storage cases, chairs and bicycles in Pantone colors. Including the matching Pantone number. At the entrance the bellboy asked me which color room has my preference. I chose the red one. The rooms are crispy clean. Everything is white, except for the few things that are in the chosen colour. Even the toilet paper has a colour.

This wasn't the most luxurious hotel I've ever slept in, but it's definitely the coolest one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

maar heb je er wel geslapen ??

:P

6:55 pm  
Blogger Robin Stam said...

Haha, ja ik heb er natuurlijk geslapen Marvin ;-).

9:09 am  
Anonymous Sander said...

Je hebt een Brusselse vriendin, maar moet in een hotel slapen?

Volgens mij was je 'Brusselse' vriendin toch juist niet van het type dakloos? ;-)

9:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home