Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy reunion

Salvatore, Karime and I

Broken beerbottles on the street, totally packed bar dancings where they play German electropunk; I'm back in Hamburg again and I'm glad to see that nothing has changed here. The anarchistic attitude of people here gives you a feeling of freedom.

Yesterday I went to the Kiez, the Reeperbahn area where all the clubs and pubs are, to party with my former classmate and good friend Salvatore. Next to a lot of JvM creatives, I met a lot of people I know from the Miami Ad School. I saw Rhea Hanges again, whom I know from my quarter away in New York. And it seems that wherever in the world I am, my former classmate Karime Gonzales always pops up. She moves to different places all over the world so fast, I suspect that she has a teleportation machine.

And when we were on our way home, we met another former classmate Gunnar Gerhardt on the street. Despite that his crazy rattling was a bit overwhelming at 5.00 in the morning, it was great to see this fool again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

can you ask Karime if i can use her teleportation machine so i can join you

8:55 pm  
Blogger Robin Stam said...

If you take the train, it goes just as fast, Marvin ;-).

1:19 pm  
Anonymous Sander said...

Can you ask Karime to set her teleportation machine to join me?

9:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home