Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Useless ads

If there's anything I can't stand, it's people not minding their own business. Last week I was in the tram and on the phone with my colleague Luiz. I didn't mean any harm with it. Nevertheless, a woman behind me found it necessary to say something about calling in the tram. Well, it's her good right that she gives her opinion but it's also my good right to think she's a stuck-up bitch.

Even worse than people not minding their own business, is the goverment not minding its own business. When I came from Antwerp on Sunday I saw a poster that was telling people that it's more polite to call back later if you get a phonecall in the train. Who pays for this advertising? It can't be the railway station cause there's nothing to gain from that. So my guess that it's the government wasting money on trying to impose some kind of moral standard. It's pedantic and superfluous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

robin aan de telefoon is useless noise

11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home