Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In Alkmaar (for a few hours)

Last week, after I had dinner in a restaurant with Ann-Christin, a former Miami Ad School student who was in Amsterdam, my ATM pass got swallowed by the machine. So I had to run home to get money with my Belgian pass. The day after it seemed that the Dutch pass was blocked because of a skimming-threat. Because my bank account is still on the address of my parents, I didn't receive a letter about it. But they did send the new pass to my parents house. So that's a nice occasion to visit my parents again. And therefore I left work earlier to go to Alkmaar. In a few hours I'm going to leave again. It's too short, but I'll be back soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

staat je zo netjes dat je neit ff langs komt
belachelijk dat ik dat hier weer moet lezen

4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home