Thursday, October 21, 2010

In the meantime in Belgium...

Tonight in Brussels there's a lions night, during which they honour all the Cannes Lion winners of Belgium. One of the bronze ones is mine. It's my very first one. But instead of being on a stage with spotlights and a big audience, I'm at home. It's not because I want to. It's because Brussels is not exactly next door and I couldn't find a place to sleep at the last moment. And I'm not the type of person who spends a hell lot of money a hotel just to go to an award show. So I leave the honour of getting the award to my former creative directors (and they deserve the statue as much as I do, so why not).

Instead, I got a day off tomorrow as a compensation for the shooting on Sunday. I probably going to spend half of my day off lying in bed because this weekend it's Amsterdam Dance Event. So tonight I'll be in a club dancing on goa-trance or some other underground music. I'm still not sure if I should have gone to Belgium and paid an expensive hotel instead, but as long as I enjoy myself I don't really mind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

.... but as long as I enjoy myself I don't really mind.

thats the spirit my trustworthy friend

12:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtOYJg1XYzc

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home