Monday, June 07, 2010

Back to normal

I can write the standard apology about not having written on my blog for too long, but that would be a bit of a cliché. I've been quite busy for these last few weeks, going from work to sports to the production of an animation I've been working on. And in the meantime I've met friends that I haven't seen for a long time. But even in the Miami Ad School I could always find time to write something. So what kept me away from my blog for such a long time?

Could it be that I simply didn't really experience something new and interesting? Maybe I'm not very surprised at things anymore now that I live in good old Holland again. For me, everything seems to be back to normal. But maybe I'm just temporarily out of inspiration to write. Like a temporary writer's block. I hope it's that last one, because the perspective of not experiencing anything to write about is a very depressing one. I want to live my life like a book and I hope that I'm not going through the boring chapters right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home