Monday, February 22, 2010

Change

The last week at Duval Guillaume... I try to stay motivated to make good work until the last minute. But everybody who has been in a situation like this knows that it's very difficult. Especially because the work I have now is work-work (as opposed to portfolio work). But I do my very best to squeeze out these last concepts and these last bodycopies and still do a good job.

I realize more and more that it's been a good plan to leave Duval Guillaume. This agency is still going strong, but for me it's time to make a new step. Do something different. The last few months I've been talking to such interesting agencies. And by talking to the CD's of these agencies, you get to know the insights of these agencies. Some of them were such eye openers that it will affect the work I'm going to make in the future.

As said in earlier posts, agencies take a lot of time to make a decision. But I have the feeling that this week I will finally get a final 'go' from one of the agencies. And it's very probable that from then on my life is going to be different. A different city? A different country? An agency that works in a different way? It's scary and exciting at the same time, but I'm ready for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home