Wednesday, August 19, 2009


No space is unused during the filmshoot

Last week there was so much to do at work that I was never home before dark. And the night comes very late this time of the year. A lot of projects run simultaneously. Prepairing for the shooting on Tuesday was only one of the hundred projects.

Yesterday we had a shooting for three 5-second TV-commercials. In the meantime, I've done quite a lot of shootings in my advertising career, but every time I'm surprised at how many people and how much equipment is on the set. For a small, steady shot commercial where there's one actor, the entire house is filled with lights, reflectors, monitors, catering and a big camera. Oh, and in the meantime about 15 crewmembers are running around to do all the work in the planned time.

Everything worked out very well and I'm very proud of the end result. Usually I think it's nonsense to show TV productions as small as a 5 seconds, but I like one of them so much that I'll put it on my blog as soon as possible.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

en terwijl jij wet hoe je "simultaneously" schrijf en bijna 1 word met het logo ...steelt die vrouw al je koekies

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home