Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A lot to Dour

I'm going to the Dour-festival tomorrow. That means I'm going to see the legendary Richard D. James a.k.a. Aphex Twin performing again. Also, a lot of 'must-sees that I somehow never saw' will perform there: DAT Politics, Venetian Snares, Richard Devine. This group of producers is a guarantee for a lot of excitement or a lot of horrible noise, depending on how you feel about experimental electronic music.

But before I'm going I still have to do a lot of work in the agency. Because a few days off at Duval Guillaume actually means that you have to do all the work of these days in advance. So I'm writing copy, scribbling ideas and preparing presentations like a madman. It's non-stop working the whole day, but I'm sure it's all worth it for a festival with such a great line-up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

WWW.lowlands.nl ...KUCH

5:24 pm  
Blogger Robin Stam said...

Yes Marvin, Lowlands is cool. But Dour costs the half of Lowlands, you don't have to wait 5 hours to get in and there's better music ;-)

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home