Wednesday, July 08, 2009

New teampartner


Hannah Ziegler standing in the entrance hall of Duval Guillaume


Saturday was quite a busy day. I first went to the airport to pick up my new Miami Ad School teampartner Hannah Ziegler. Afterwards I went to a swimming pool in Brussels and afterwards I went back to Antwerp. With the swimming pool water still in my ears I went to a party in a club called Magic Places.


Afterwards, after a long walk home, my phone got stolen. Well, that's the risk of living next to a prostitution zone. A lot of people there are on the lookout to pick the pockets of party people on their way home and apparently I was drunk enough to be their victim. I'm not very sad about it because I needed a new phone anyway. I bought a new phone yesterday, and I still have my old number. Now I just have to fill my address book again.

On Monday I immediately started working with Hannah on a new brief for a car brand. Hannah is from Hamburg, Germany and before this internship she did her quarter away programs in Paris and New York. It's very refreshing to work with such a young and enthusiastic talent. Her internship lasts 10 weeks, so there's enough time to find out if the combination is good enough to make award winning work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 5tarvin said...

oh my ...what a sweety ... qua uiterlijk gaat het team er goed op vooruit ... :P

11:54 pm  
Blogger Robin Stam said...

Haha, in dat geval is het maar goed dat ik niet met jou samenwerk Marvin ;-)

10:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home