Friday, July 31, 2009

Goodbye Tom

Last week I've asked for more briefings and this week we got what we wanted. As a result, Hannah and I are working on a total of seven briefs. Talking about briefing overkill. Today we had a very successful review on the first four of them (they were four small ones, but still...it's easy to confuse them with another). In fact, I haven't had a single bad review since I'm working with Hannah, not even a moderate one, so that says enough about working with my new teampartner.

This week proved that not everybody is leaving an agency because he/she is forced to. Out of his own free will, one of my colleagues Tom Theys is going to switch jobs. Tom is one of the best planners I've ever worked with. He actually won 2 bronze Cannes Lions this year (and no, not because he was part of the 'team', he was the creative on that idea). I want to wish him a lot of success with his new job at Publicis.

A goodbye-drink was organised for Tom in a restaurant in the centre of Brussels. A lot of colleagues were dressed in green T-shirts that were especially made for the occasion. We sang songs, cursed at Tom for leaving the agency and Hannah and I got pretty drunk because we realized too late that Duvel beer has an alcohol percentage of 8,5%.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't pretend you didn't know about the 8,5% ;)

2:52 pm  
Blogger Paps en moeders said...

Hoi die Robin

Ook al zat er maar 1 procent alcohol percentage in het bier, dan nog presteer jij het om dronken te worden. haha

Groetjes van je nooit dronken maar altijd gek op alcohol zijnde moeder.

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home