Friday, June 19, 2009

A long week in short


Me steering a boat in the canals of Alkmaar


You've probably guessed by now that it's been a busy week. And that is my lame excuse for not writing a new blog article for more than a week. It's Friday now and most of the work is done. I've had the latest reviews and they went very well.


So what happened in the meantime? Here's my week as compressed by Stuffit Deluxe: had a goodbye drink with Victor on Thursday, said goodbye to Victor on Friday and in the evening I took the train to Alkmaar where I spent the weekend drinking beer with my friends, taking my parents to the airport cause they went on vacation and trying to steer a little motor boat through the canals of Alkmaar (on the photo above I look very confident, but in reality I spent the first 10 minutes bumping against the sides of the canal and against other boats).

I had a lot of work to do this week. But luckily I worked with a really good freelancer. In order to get all the work done perfectly and do something extra on the side, I spend a lot of time at work and not enough time sleeping. At least it has been a productive week and even if only half of the ideas we've made will be produced, it would still be a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home