Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Computer crash!

After more than 3 years of loyal service, my computer finally crashed. Yes, I can still write this post. But that's because I'm still in the agency. Yesterday I opened five internet pages at the same time and in the meanwhile I was unpacking a file. And suddenly my laptop refused to go further.

It happens to a lot of people in the Miami Ad School. A lot of times it even happens during the face to face week. You see, computers have bad timing and even tend to be a little sadistic. When you need it the most...there it goes. A good advice to all Miami Ad School students: make back-ups now!

Luckily, my computer chose the best time imaginable. I didn't have any work on my laptop this quarter, I made backups of all other quarters and I can probably get back some of the photographs I've made here. I use my laptop only at home to read my mail and to talk to my parents in Holland. Which I can only do in the weekend because when I get out of work it's already too late. And maybe it's still possible to repair it. It's probably going to cost me more than the laptop is worth. But I guess I have no other choice. "Houston, we have a problem".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home