Monday, June 18, 2007


Text starts with Ritual ash deposit and ends with the Knirps umbrella

Remember the 50 campaigns that Andres and I made in the last class of King? I'm glad we did that, because one of the scribbles was the campaign above. It's one of my favorites. It's funny and it reveals a truth about rain that we'd rather not know about. Reason enough to buy a good umbrella. If somebody disagrees or has suggestions to improve this campaign, please leave a comment.

I could never have made this campaign without Andres. The concept as well as the execution was perfect teamwork. When I first started working with Andres I already expected him to be good, but he proved to be even more disciplined, hard working and full of good ideas than I expected. I won't be surprised if he's going to do really good at his internship in Prague.

These are my last days in Stockholm. I'm truly sad to leave this place, but I have to go on. New York is my next quarter away destination. And I'm looking forward to be back with my friends and family in Holland again. Tuesday night I'm taking the plane back to Holland.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vind die paraplucampagne erg goed: origineel qua ingang, mooi qua uitvoering.
Red Bull: voelt als een flauw festival idee. Weer een 'grappige' manier van mediagebruik. Onderhand een beetje getruct, maar ja, dat soort dingen doen het soms nog wel goed bij een oubollige jury.
Alarmklok: mooi qua uitvoering, ook een beetje Archive gevoel. De copy vind ik niet outstanding genoeg om een echt gebaar te maken. Aardig, functioneel, meer niet.
Maar die plucampagne maakt een hoop goed! Verreweg het beste werk dat ik op je site gezien heb. Slaapthee advertentie is ook aardig, maar erg Archive en Eurobesterig (vind ik een zwak festival).
En ja, flauw dat ik anoniem post. Aan de andere kant: zo reageert er nog eens iemand :-)

11:12 pm  
Blogger Robin Stam said...

Inderdaad, beter anoniem posten dan niet posten. Bedankt voor je comments. Ben het voor een groot gedeelte ook wel met je eens. Gelukkig zijn er genoeg oubollige jury´s in de wereld, dus we geven de helicopter een kans ;-)

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home