Friday, August 18, 2006

ADC Awards

It´s award show time and that´s a good reason for students to work all week in order to finish all the entries. Today was the deadline for the ADC, the German art directors club. I´ve never seen the printer room so full of students this quarter.

Talking about awards: this week my flatmate Emilia has won a prize for a design of an award. The German newspaper Bild is going to give an award for a woman who has done something extraordinary and the design is going to be from Emilia. Of course, it's not a Cannes Lion that she has won, but I'm sure Emilia is going to win a lot more other prizes in the future.

I noticed this week that I'm not built of stone. I actually felt a slight illness coming up. It was as if my body said: Robin, take a rest. I listened to my body and I had two nights in a row of normal sleep. Even though I knew there was a lot of work coming up. Sometimes you have to know when to let it go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emilia van harte gefeliciteerd en Robin rustig aan hoor.

9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home