Thursday, July 06, 2006


This must be the cheesiest picture in the history of our school Posted by Picasa

A while ago, I already explained that I won an award in school. Now I can finally show the work behind it. The cheesy photo below one of the ads is me and Dominic holding The Fudge, or the award for the best work of the exhibition. Above you can see the winning work. The assignment was to communicate that the breakfast of Weetabix gives you power.

By the way, it's great to be back again. Tuesday I saw a depressed Germany because they lost the football match. Luckily, I watched the match with some Italian friends, so for me it was a big party. And as soon as I can sleep through the bloody heat here in Hamburg I'll finally get some rest.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin en Dominic, van harte gefeliciteerd met jullie Topdog.
Wel vind ik dat jullie deze foto even opnieuw moeten laten maken. Met al die crea's bij jullie op school moet er toch echt een betere foto komen.Deze is echt te donker.Als jullie leraar dit ziet krijgt hij vast grijze haren.

1:15 pm  
Blogger Robin Stam said...

Hi Mutti, ik ben bang dat dat aan jouw scherm ligt. De camera is precies goed ingesteld en op mijn scherm is de foto goed.

5:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoi die Robin
Je hebt helemaal gelijk. Heb aan een paar knoppen gedraaid en nu kan ik warempel jullie gezichten zien.
Sorry hoor
DOEI

12:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home